Sat, Apr 30|
Sustainable Spring Market
A free outdoor event for families! I'd like to say thank you for my community for their support and let us gather to celebrate brighter days ahead.
Time & Location
Apr 30, 2022, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Kidston Lake , Kidston Lake Park (end of Fieldstone St.), Halifax
About the event
Grab your family and let's gather to celebrate brighter days ahead for our community!
Vendors include ...
- free coffee & hand-made chocolate truffles so bring your carry cup, please
- floral arrangements & garden seeds & seedlings
- farm fresh produce
- fresh fish from Sambro fisherman
- gluten-free baked goods (biscuits, cookies, bread) and dry mixes
- herb and spice mixes
- small batch jams & jellies
- home decor
- hand-crafted essential oil products (sleep aids, stress-less rollers, hand therapy, diffusers, individual oils)
- Dungeons and Dragons themed dice Towers (Fates End designs) and 3-D printed landscapes
- natural dog care
Come learn about essential oils, make n take a natural tick repellent spray as our gift for attending, learn about micro-greens and how to grow them in your own home, visit the natural dog care table, and even more local artisans !
Please RSVP to allow us to prepare appropriately. With your RSVP you'll receive a special code to pre-order for ease of pick up with a discount and a complementary vendor sampler bag with premium samples from our artisans!
This ticket includes a coffee on site on the day, a special vendor sampler bag, and 10% off pre-orders with any vendors before April 16th.